Part 2 of our Food Supply Chain Series> More
Senator Carl Levin insists that merry go round deals upped aluminum prices but Goldman Sachs says no correlation.> More
Lessons From Another Third-Party-Vendor-Based Data Breach
18 November 2014 - spendmatters.com
How the Home Depot Breach Happened
- Richard Beaumont
18 November 2014 - spendmatters.com/uk
Getting Procurement On Track at the Co-operative Bank
- Solar and Wind Power Grow Up
25 November 2014 - metalminer.com
Solar/wind power can legitimately replace coal and natural gas for electrical power generation in some areas.
- Rebates for Re-admissions?
24 November 2014 - hcmatters.com
Advanced Sourcing Decision Models Finding New Factors to Consider
News on Spend Matters UK
- Social Media and Why Procurement People Should Be Adopting It (part 2)
- Health Services: CCG Contracts — Friend or Enema! Part 3
- UK Government Spend With SMEs – Where Has The 2103/14 Data Got To?
- Alan Brace Inspires at the HCSA Conference – It’s All About Outcomes
Latest from MetalMiner
- Aluminum Warehouse Queues a Symptom, Not the Cause, of Higher Premiums
- Solar and Wind Finally Coming of Age
- Morningstar: Iron Ore Prices Will Stay Low
- Colombian Nickel Mining Strike Canceled, LME Stockpiles Near a Record
- Platinum and Palladium Headed for Biggest Supply Shortfall Ever
News on Spend Matters
- Upcoming Webinar: CPO Challenges and Solutions for P2P Integration
- Understanding “Duty of Care” When Managing Corporate Travel: T&E Meets Risk Management (Part 1)
- For IT Hardware Savings, Look at Services and Support – More on the Accenture Q3 2014 Spend Trends Report
- Stevia – Too Good To Be True?
- BHP Plans to Cut Capital Spending, BT Group Looks to Buy Telefónica SA’s UK Mobile unit
News on Healthcare Matters
- GAO Urges HHS to Study How Hospitals Report “Sharebacks”
- Is Medical Device Data The New Lifeblood Of The Industry?
- Gartner Announces Rankings of its 2014 Healthcare Supply Chain Top 25
- Generic Drugs: Skyrocketing Prices Signal Industry Re-set?
- GHX Closes on Vendormate Acquisition
TandE Meets Risk Management> Read in Risk Performance and Compliance